Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!


Mexico City, Mexico: Tomorrow is my birthday...I almost forgot! Well, I didn´t almost forget, I just didn´t think much of it. But, my family here in Mexico, being how great they are, threw me a surprise birthday party. My favorite part was the singing. There´s all kinds of songs that they sing here for birthdays. It was fun.
Below: My cousin/tia Patty, my Tia Goyeez, my cousin Mayyie, another cousin, my cousin Armando, and his wife. They made hamburgers, in honor of me. I was very thankful, but really would have preferred their Mexican cooking. The hamburgers were good, though. They put pineapples in them.
Above: My cousin Patty praying for me. Also in the picture, My tia´s Goyeez, Melda, and sitting down, Tia Terre.
Below: My birthday cake. My aunt said she was going to put Michael, but when they asked her how to spell it, she said, forget it, put Miguel. It says, Felicidades Miguel!
Below: My grandma´s sisters, Tia Goyeez, Melda, Terre, y Concha. My Tia Goyeez, to my right, is who I stayed with once my grandma left. My Tia Terre, the shortest of the bunch, is also the funniest of the bunch. My side hurts after listening to her, she´s so funny. They asked me if we had a joker back home. Well, Nathan is pretty funny, Moy is witty, and Uncle Daniel is a jokester, but no one like Tia Terre. She´s so unassuming, but when you least expect it, she´ll say something that has the whole room rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment